Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Early work as a Beauty Advisor

Working in the Retail Fashion Industry is not a dream or my goal. Initial ideals I was working as a Graduate International Law Division, but my career took me to pursue the retail sector particularly in Jakarta Fashion Retail.

Starting from full-time job to fill in spare time after hours of the morning lectures at the Faculty of English Literature UKI Jakarta, I tried to apply to work at a cosmetics company that is renowned in Jakarta, Ultima II, armed with a diploma course from early beauty salon - which is owned beauty school by my mother. Good luck with me at that moment because I immediately accepted to work there as a Beauty Advisor and immediately placed in Keris Gallery.

During my 1st year at Keris Gallery placed with more work on the 3rd shift and go home after closing shop ... Soon I was on the move assigned Matahari Department Store in Ratu Plaza, with a particular task at that time to make expatriate customer data base, This may be because of my English literature courses in the office hence gives a rather heavy task. After 5 month at Matahari Ratu Plaza rolling back exposed to Hayam Wuruk Plaza loss placed on cosmetics, I forgot the name of cosmetic shop, then to the Matahari Department store again at Pasar Baru.

Working as a Beauty Advisor undergone many things said, associated with the customer directly, providing beauty advises to the buyer, for the latest Ultima II. I am also related to the Store Manager or Floor Supervisor where I placed.

Approximately 2thn in Ultima II I have another company look at me as a supervisor Cosmetics & Perfume. A new opportunity is always ogled by Beauty Advisor pursue a higher level.

Not too long I worked as a supervisor of a company big enough cosmetics, I've got an offer to work for the same company with a world very different from my work that I have struggled over the last 2 years.
I re-offered to work in a club executive at Jl. Jend. Sudirman, in this club I am as a Marketing offering product the facilities of the Club is a glance at the Bankers

New and exciting experiences, the workplace a more bonafide, in storied building, offering ownership of the club to the bureaucrats are the true experience is new. In this Club I met a lot of owners or the President Director of Bank in Jakarta, I and the group must make an appointment to meet them in order to present the club facilities, at the moment - is bonafide and very expensive.

And even more interesting work in this company at the time when we managed to get a member of the marketing we can get a commission in the U.S. dollar ... said it - and ultimately the commission for a 1-year work could be my pocket money at the time worked for the first time in Singapore as a retail executive Moschino Boutique Indonesia ...

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina

brought to you by AllBlogTools.com Blogger templates